Entrance to Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- Greenway provided civil engineering services for the construction of a 30,000 SF museum on the property of the existing Glen Burnie Home and Gardens.
- The plan was designed around architectural plans completed by Michael Graves and Associates.
- The plan included the standard designs for pavement, parking, water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer collection.
- The project included coordination with the lead architect, landscape architect, and MEP engineer to ensure the site met the standards for the Glen Burnie facility, for the architect’s requirements and per City code.
- Greenway provided construction period services including shop drawing review, contractor coordination and design revisions to meet specific site issues determined during the construction process.