Greenway Engineering’s Land Planning Division has extensive experience working with clients and government officials to obtain project approvals. Greenway’s Director of Land Planning has over 26 years of professional planning experience within the Winchester-Frederick County community and the northern Shenandoah Valley region. The Land Planning Division specializes in land use design, land use policy, and public process services in a cost effective manner with a very successful project approval record for our clientele.
PUBLIC PROCESS SERVICES
Professional experience in public sector work affording extensive knowledge of public processes necessary to obtain project approvals. Over 44 years of working relationships with public officials and professional staff in the City of Winchester, Frederick County, Warren County, and incorporated Towns in the Northern Shenandoah Valley.
LAND USE SERVICES
Providing all aspects of land use services required for property development entitlements, including comprehensive planning, zoning entitlements, land use design, development programing, and land use code legislation.
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMING SERVICES
Including site feasibility studies, land use implementation plans, and community impact analysis assessment studies.
Greenway Engineering provides these planning services in a cost effective and timely manner with a very successful public approval record for our clientele.
LIST OF PLANNING SERVICES
- Comprehensive Planning
- Master Development Planning
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial, & Mixed Land Use Planning
- Conceptual Design Layout
- Feasibility Studies
- Rezoning Entitlement
- Community Impact Analysis Assessment
- Development Programing and Proffer Statements
- Code and Ordinance Development
- Public Process Services
- Local and Regional Comprehensive Policy Planning
- Ordinance Development
- Rural Subdivision Planning and Design
- Landscape Planning and Design
- Conditional/Special Use Permitting
- Variances/Exceptions and Appeals
- Site Analysis and Schematic Designs