Winchester Gateway shopping center sits at the busy north end of the city, right off I-81. It is home to Martin’s, Starbucks, Wells Fargo, and many other restaurants and retailers.
Greenway was involved in various land planning, surveying, and related engineering tasks throughout the project.
- Boundary surveys, easement and subdivision plats, wetlands coordination, topographical survey, and earthwork take off approximation
- Site plan and layouts for the parking lot and public improvements including on-site storm sewer, grading, and interior parking
- Storm runoff system design
- Construction Discharge Permit in accordance with Department of Environmental Quality Regulations
- Landscape plan showing open space areas, buffers, vegetated areas, and undisturbed floodplains also including the necessary calculations and tabulations to indicate that adequate tree canopy coverage
Frederick County, VA